22nd August 2021, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Instrumentation Diploma course for 10th candidate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 10th and secured 67% marks in it. I don't want to study Higher Secondary. I want to study Diploma course in the field of Instrumentation. So, is there any possibility for me to do this Diploma course?

23rd August 2021, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Instrumentation Diploma course for 10th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my 10th and secured 67% marks in it. I don't want to study Higher Secondary. I want to study Diploma course in the field of Instrumentation. So, is there any possibility for me to do this Diploma course?
Yes, you can do diploma in Instrumentation after 10th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Instrumentation.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?