21st January 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in King George’s Medical University?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic course in King George’s Medical University? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

27th January 2019, 08:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in King George’s Medical University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in King George’s Medical University.

PG Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis offered in King George’s Medical University is 2 years duration course. You must hold a M.B.B.S. degree with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis in King George’s Medical University.

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Remove *
27th January 2019, 08:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in King George’s Medical University?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic in King George’s Medical University are as follows:-

Candidate must have completed 10th/ 12th from a recognized board.

Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th/ 12th.

Candidate upper or lower age limit is not declared yet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?