21st January 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic seats are available in King George’s Medical University?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in King George’s Medical University for Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic course? I want to join this Diploma course in this University so tell me how many seats are there?

27th January 2019, 09:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic seats are available in King George’s Medical University?

As per official website, King George’s Medical University offers PG Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis. Tentative number of seats available for this course is 4.
It is a 2 year full-time duration of course. Candidates must have passed M.B.B.S. degree with minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue PG Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis in King George’s Medical University.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.kgmu.org/courses_admission.php

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?