6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Respected Sir, I want to apply and study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University. But I don't know the eligibility criteria. So, can you please let me know?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University?
  3. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  4. How many Diploma(Tagore Literature) seats are available in Rabindra Bharati University?
  5. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Tagore Literature at Rabindra Bharati University?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  9. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  10. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  12. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  13. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  14. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  16. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  18. Possibility to study Bengali PG course in Rabindra Bharati University for History postgraduate of Deemed University? -- [New]
5th May 2018, 10:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?

In order to pursue Diploma in Tagore Literature from Rabindra Bharati University, you should have completed your 10th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board. Candidates who have completed their graduation or post graduation may also apply for the course. Interested candidates can visit the official website ( of the university and apply for the course.http://www.rbu.ac.in
5th May 2018, 02:25 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply and study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University. But I don't know the eligibility criteria. So, can you please let me know?

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Tagore Literature is graduation or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline in Rabindra Bharati University. Duration of the course is one year minimum and four year maximum. There is no age limit for the admission to study Diploma in Tagore Literature in Rabindra Bharati University. Candidates can contact the university for more details or can find the details on the official website. Rabindra Bharati University website link is given Click Here
3rd September 2020, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

This course is regular or distance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?