20th August 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables from Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

16th July 2019, 01:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is 50%. The course duration of Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?