15th April 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of forms of diploma computer? Procedure of CET for diploma in computer science student?

can you please tell me the last date of submitting the forms and procedure of CET for diploma in computer science students

24th May 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of diploma computer? Procedure of CET for diploma in computer science student?

How to write cet exam after completing diploma in civil engineering.
26th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of diploma computer? Procedure of CET for diploma in computer science student?

when is diploma cet for engineering application available this year
10th October 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i have not attend the cet coz i had backloss......so after i got result when i apply for revaluation......now without cet can i join BE..r is there any alternative way to join BE like any entrance exams.......r i have to wait for next cet exam...please help me some one ......i have passed diploma with distinction....nd i really dont want to waste year ....i really really want to do BE....please help me some one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?