15th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

18th August 2019, 05:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre?

Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables is one year duration of under graduate diploma course.
Minimum eligibility to opt for this course is that you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?