15th August 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma in Management from Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela. Can you please let me know about the course fee structure of each semester of this PG Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee structure immediately.

18th August 2019, 05:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela?

Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela offers PG Diploma in Management program. Duration of this program is full time 2 years and it is divided into 4 semesters. This program is equivalent to MBA.
Total course fee for this program is Rs. 1,87,000/-.
Eligibility required for this course is the candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Detailed information is available at;
https://www.awdibmt.net/courses_pgdm.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?