17th March 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study and job opportunities through Biotechnology Diploma course?

Hello,
Can you please tell me about Diploma in Biotechnology course? I want to know it's eligibility criteria and job opportunities. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Biotechnology candidate?
  3. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  4. Procedure to study M.Tech after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)? Job opportunities for M.Tech postgraduate?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  6. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Microbiology for Biotechnology Diploma student?
  7. Job opportunities in IT, Biotechnology and NGOs after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  8. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  9. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  11. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  12. How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option?
  13. Biotechnology has better scope and job opportunities?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Is it possible to do MS in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in abroad?
  17. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
30th April 2016, 10:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study and job opportunities through Biotechnology Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please tell me about Diploma in Biotechnology course? I want to know it's eligibility criteria and job opportunities. Waiting for your reply.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in science stream from a recognized board or university are eligible for Diploma in Biotechnology. Your age should be above 18 years. There is good job opportunity available after completing 12th standard. One can get job opportunity in IT companies and Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology core companies. They are also free to operate for research field as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?