21st September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore?

I want to do PG Diploma in Fashion Designing from IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college.

24th September 2019, 09:49 PM
mebatman

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore :
Aspirants must done bachelor's in any discipline from a recognized university/institute with 50% marks.
26th September 2019, 12:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Fashion Designing from IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college.
PG Diploma in Fashion Designing is one among the diploma programs offered at IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore. Duration of the course is two years. Pass in Bachelor degree is the basic qualification required to apply for PG Diploma in Fashion Designing at IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore. Admission is done primarily based on the academic performance of the candidate.

Contact Information:

#5 Suvarna Jyothi Layout,Sir M Vishveshwaraiah Layout,
Ganabharathi Post, Nagdevanahalli, Bhuvaneshwari Nagar
Kengeri, Bangalore ( Karnataka)
Website > Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?