21st September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PGDM(Healthcare) in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PGDM(Healthcare) in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

26th September 2019, 12:04 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study PGDM(Healthcare) in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PGDM(Healthcare) in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy? I am interested to do this Diploma course at this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.
The applicants for PGDM (Health) in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy must have completed their graduation in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Pharmacy/Medicine/Nursing/Homoeopathy/Ayurvedic and Veterinary Science with minimum 50% pass marks. Candidates preparing for final year degree examination are also eligible to apply. The applicants who interested to pursue PGDM (Health) must have completed 20 years of age in the year of seeking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?