28th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma in Fashion Designing from Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute.

31st July 2019, 02:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam?

For admission in Queenz Institute of Fashion, Vishakhapatnam to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing the minimum education required is simply a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

For details regarding the course structure of same degree course offered at Queenz Institute of Fashion, you can visit the website http://queenz.in/pg_diploma_in_fashion_designing.html.
31st July 2019, 02:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's degree in Fashion Designing or an equivalent 3 years Diploma course from a recognised university.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in last examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?