12th January 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tibetan Language & Literature? List of institutions for it?

I am BA History graduate and now want to study PG Diploma in Tibetan Language & Literature. Please tell me am I eligible for it? List of institutions for it?

Related Questions:
13th May 2018, 08:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tibetan Language & Literature? List of institutions for it?

As you are a BA History graduate and you want to pursue PG Diploma in Tibetan Language & Literature. But at this stage you are not eligible. Because eligibility to pursue this course is as follows.

You must have completed one-year Certificate course in Pali/ Tibetan Language and Literature or any equivalent degree from any recognized University to be eligible.
University of Delhi offers this Diploma course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?