2nd June 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers in Central Board of Irrigation and Power?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers from Central Board of Irrigation and Power. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

7th June 2019, 12:25 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers in Central Board of Irrigation and Power?

Eligibility to study Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers in Central Board of Irrigation and Power:

If you have Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical from a recognized institution with
minimum of 60% marks throughout 10th , 12th and Diploma then you are eligibel to apply for Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers.

Those candidates who have Diploma which is sponsored by State Electricity Boards/Power Utilities and Private Companies with at least one year post qualification experience are also eligible to apply for the post Diploma course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?