25th October 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech in Tamil Nadu for Diploma holder?

Hi Sir/Madam, I will pass in Diploma in next year in Coimbatore. I want to do BTech course after completing my Diploma Engineering course. So, kindly tell me which entrance exam should I need to write so that I can secure BTech seat in Tamil Nadu?

30th October 2018, 11:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech in Tamil Nadu for Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I will pass in Diploma in next year in Coimbatore. I want to do BTech course after completing my Diploma Engineering course. So, kindly tell me which entrance exam should I need to write so that I can secure BTech seat in Tamil Nadu?

There is no entrance examination available to study BTech in Tamilnadu for diploma holders. Candidates who have passed the Diploma in appropriate branch of engineering / technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu with the minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for the BTech lateral entry admission. Eligible candidates have to apply online for the BTech lateral entry admission. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Shortlisted candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the BTech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?