24th March 2018, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study D.Pharma in Smt. Manjira Devi Shikshan Avan Prakashan Institute

Can I know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission in Smt. Manjira Devi Shikshan Avan Prakashan Institute for Diploma in Pharmacy course? I want to study this Diploma course in this institute.

3rd May 2018, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study D.Pharma in Smt. Manjira Devi Shikshan Avan Prakashan Institute

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to pursue this D.Pharma course from Smt. Manjira Devi Shikshan Avan Prakashan Institute.

Besides meeting the basic educational qualification criteria, you must have successfully passed in an entrance examination that is conducted by this university.

>> You are required to appear in an entrance examination called UBTE Roorkee.

>> Basic qualification required is 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and or Mathematics or Intermediate with science stream in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Duration of the course - 24 months

>> Diploma in Pharmacy affiliated to Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education and Accredited by AICTE.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?