23rd March 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I am studying in 10th standard.
I would like to know that after 10th I can
do Diploma in Agriculture?
I live in Andhra Pradesh so which entrance exam
I have to give for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  3. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  4. Am i eligible to write diploma CET exam after completing 10th from AP?
  5. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  7. What are the medical entrance tests that can be answered by a student of AP? Eligibility of the entrance exam?
  8. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in water management and conservation course?
  10. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  12. Which entrance exams do I have to write after completion of B.Pharma course? How many seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Can I do MBA (HR) in distance mode, after B.Sc. in Agricultural Science?
  14. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  15. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  17. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 4084 rank in EAMCET?
28th March 2015, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?

To study Diploma in Agriculture course after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP PolyCET) which is Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the counselling process and you can get admission in first year Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?