21st July 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from MS Ramaiah Polytechnic. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

24th July 2019, 02:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to get admission to Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic.

The admission to Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic is on the basis of your rank in Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) followed by counseling. You would need to appear in Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (DCET) and had to score a good rank to get admission in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic during counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in MS Ramaiah Polytechnic is 10th passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks.

You can visit the website http://www.msrit.edu for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?