26th June 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student?

Hello friends, I am a student of 10th standard, studying with Haryana Board. After completing my 10th, I want to study Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  2. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE?
  4. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  6. Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Marine Engineering course for 10th student?
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  8. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams available to study Diploma Mechanical course for ITI(Mechanical Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  11. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Karnataka?
  12. Entrance exams for doing Diploma in Medical course for 10th student?
  13. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  14. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  15. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  16. Is Software Engineering stream available in Diploma course for 10th student?
  17. Am I eligible for doing diploma in engineering after getting 2437 rank in diploma entrance exam?
  18. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
1st July 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am a student of 10th standard, studying with Haryana Board. After completing my 10th, I want to study Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course.

Candidates have to appear for the Haryana DET for the admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates have to apply online for the DET examination. Candidates are admitted to the diploma courses through counseling conducted by the HSTES. Those candidates who have passed SSC or 10th examination with at least 35% marks and compulsory pass in Mathematics and Science subjects in the qualifying examination are eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?