8th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Karnataka?

Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in Karnataka. Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and AutoCAD in Karnataka?
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  4. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Diploma Mechanical course for ITI(Mechanical Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  6. Can an ITI with MMV holder study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student?
  8. Entrance exams to get scholarship for abroad studies after Diploma Engineering?
  9. Can I pursue BE from Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  10. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  13. Is it mandatory to appear in Karnataka CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission?
  14. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  18. List of entrance exams for admission in Lateral Entry BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

13th July 2018, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Karnataka?

You can apply for Karnataka Polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted on state level, if you are looking for admission in diploma in mechanical engineering.

Class 10th is the minimum qualification required for it. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counselling based on rank.

15th July 2018, 05:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Karnataka?

Admissions to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Karnataka are done by Directorate of Technical Education, Karnataka on merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. The DTE prepares the merit list on basis of 10th standard candidates and invites them for counselling process for offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?