29th May 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics from Udaya Polytechnic College. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this Polytechnic College?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  2. How many Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics seats are available in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  5. For M.E jobs are B.E marks considered?
  6. What should I do after completing B.A? I am interested to become a Climatologist
  7. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic?
  10. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Geo Informatics in Khalogam Institute of Geoinformatics?
  11. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  12. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Pharmacy course in Punjab? -- [New]
  14. How to go for M.Sc in Meteorology? Which is best place to pursue this course?
  15. Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?
  16. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Diploma in Electronics (Microprocessor)
  17. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  18. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
17th March 2023, 12:35 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?

No, there is no entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics.

Duration of this course is 1 year.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree from a recognised university.
17th March 2023, 03:37 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?

No, entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?