9th April 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I am Virupaksha Reddy. I will complete my 10th in next year.
And after my 10th I want to join Diploma course in Agricultural
Engineering. I belongs to Andhra Pradesh.
Please tell me what entrance exams is there for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  6. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  7. List of Colleges offering Agricultural B.Sc in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the medical entrance tests that can be answered by a student of AP? Eligibility of the entrance exam?
  9. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  10. How can a Andhra Pradesh student study B.Tech in Bangalore?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Marine Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  12. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  13. Which entrance exam to appear to take Aeronautical Engineering course in JNTU?
  14. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for Intermediate Exams in Andhra Pradesh after completion of 10th Exams from CBSE?
  16. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission for a student of Assam?
  18. List of some private medical colleges which are recognized by MCI and offer MBBS at low fee?
19th April 2015, 07:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?

You will have to appear for the AP-ECET Entrance Examination.
The AP-ECET is the Examination that you will have to crack and once you do that you will be able to get admission into the Diploma Course of Agricultural Engineering.
Once you are able to crack the Examination you will have to go through the counselling process and there you will have to choose the college and the stream that is available to you according to your rank.
This is the process that you will have to follow and once you have done that you will be able to get admission into the agricultural Engineering Diploma course.
19th April 2015, 11:31 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?

To get admission in Diploma course in Andhra Pardesh you have appear in AP-CET exam.
AP-CET exam syllabus is totaly based on 10th board syllabus.
So you must take fully preparation for 10th board exam, after that you will crack AP-CET exam easily.
AP-CET exam generally held in May month of every year.
Also you have to score good rank in AP-CET exam to get admission in good college.
Here are name of some courses which you will get in Diploma course.
1). Mechanical Engineering
2). Electrical Engineering
3). Civil Engineering
4). Computer Science
5). Agriculture Engineering
etc ..
I will suggest you to choose that trade in which your interest in more.
19th December 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my diplomo studies next year,i want to study b.tech agri can you please tell me all india engineering entrance exams related to afrer diploma studies
21st May 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My brother had completed his 10th.he got 8.7/10
We r belongs to telangana, please tell me sir. When the exam will be conducted..and required dates
27th May 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I got 9.3 in my 10th standard in 2019... Will I get a seat in government agriculture to study the agriculture engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?