1st December 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Fee for diploma in merchant navy? List of best institutes to apply

What's a fee of diploma in merchant navy and which institute will be good for study? I am also pursuing diploma ME so any benefit I will get by this? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure of Merchant Navy course for diploma in ME student? How to apply for it?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  4. Admission in merchant navy institutes at the age of 32? List of the institutes?
  5. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ?
  6. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  7. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  10. Can I join or apply for merchant navy after diploma or polytechnic in mechanical?
  11. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  12. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  16. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  18. Date of sale of filling of Merchant Navy forms? List of institutes offering the course?
1st December 2016, 06:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee for diploma in merchant navy? List of best institutes to apply

The fee structure for the course of Diploma in Marine Engineering (DME) is around Rs. 3,75,000/-.

List of Institutes offering DME course:-

Arunachal Universty of Studies
Address: National Highway 52, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh
Phone: 081318 48860

Aastha Institute of Management and Technology
Address: 1st Floor, deep complex, Next to deep hotel, opp bus stand, Panipat, Haryana 132103
Phone: 099911 24587

Calcutta Technical School
Address: Janbazar, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013
Phone: 098311 70019

Chandy Polytechnic College
Address: Chandy Nagar, Mullakkadu, HWP Colony, Mullakadu, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu 628005
Phone: 0461 653 5295

Babu Hazara Singh Ji Polytechnic College
Address: Gurdaspur, Punjab 143521
Phone: 0187 421 0569
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?