6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Commercial Horticulture which is available in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag? -- [New]
  3. How many Diploma in Commercial Horticulture seats are available in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  12. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee expenses of ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  16. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  18. Eligibility for BSS Diploma in Horticulture through BSS Vocational Education?
3rd June 2019, 02:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is 29400 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Commercial Horticulture in Mandakini Higher Education Centre, Rudraprayag is two years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Vill- Auring, P.O. Sursal
Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand 246475, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?