21st September 2021, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Females Diploma candidates are eligible for AP constable post?

Sir, I am kalyani. I request u to get me reply. I am diploma holder. Am I eligible for ap police constable post

22nd September 2021, 10:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Females Diploma candidates are eligible for AP constable post?

°°° In order to apply for the post of constable, a candidate should have done 10 + 2 in any stream from a recognised board.
In the recent notification Andhra Pradesh government has given intermediate as the eligibility qualification for the post of constable.
For some candidates who have studied polytechnic diploma courses, their candidate has been rejected at the time of scrutiny as a Polytechnic courses are not equivalent to intermediate.
You have to complete your 12th after completing diploma then, only you will be eligible to apply for the post of constable.
22nd September 2021, 11:30 PM
Chickuvshu

Females are also eligible for AP constable post.
Minimum education qualification the candidate must hold as on ,intermediate or equivalent examination recognised state government in case of a candidate belonging to scheduled caste or Scheduled Tribes.

He/she must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognised by State government and should have studied intermediate and appeared for the intermediate examination in both 1st and 2nd year.

The candidate who possess higher qualification than the prescribed one will also be considered for selection.
25th September 2021, 01:13 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For AP constable post , eligible is:_
Candidate must have completed class 10th and 12th from a recognised board

For females the age limit is 18_25 years..

Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 4.8 km in 27 minutes in 1 chance..
Height should be 152 cm..
Thus diploma holders can also join..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?