21st September 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Which type of Graduation is Essential for this PGDM Course?

I'm B.Tech Agricultural Engineering student Can I Apply this PGDM Course?

22nd September 2021, 09:17 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Which type of Graduation is Essential for this PGDM Course?

To be eligible for admission to PGDM program, the participants must possess a bachelor's degree preferably from management or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university in India or abroad with atleast 50% marks.

PGDM course duration is of 2 years and in order to be eligible for this course candidate has to qualify the entrance exam such as;

CAT

XAT

MAT
22nd September 2021, 11:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Graduation from any stream is eligible for PGDM Course. So, you are eligible to apply for PGDM Course.
25th September 2021, 01:25 AM
Chickuvshu

Eligibility criteria for PGDM :
Admission standards for a post graduate diploma in management program vary from one college to another.

*Student must secure a minimum of 45% in the bachelor degree program from a recognised University.
*Student must have a bachelor's degree from a recognised University in any discipline. Though graduates with Bachelor of Business Administration have an advantage as they have a basic understanding .
*A bachelor's degree is necessary with minimum of 45% marks . Though it vary from one college to another.
*Candidate must pass in entrance exam as well as a personal interview as a less paid the requirement of Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?