29th July 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Which grade shall be considered for admission to degree course?

Dear Sir,

Recently I have cleared Diploma in mechanical engineering. Now, I wish to get admission in Degree Course. Hence, I wish to know that whether ACPC CPI or STPI in Diploma Result would be considered for obtaining admission directly in Degree Course from Diploma?

Kindly advise me.
Thanking you,
Parth Pandya

31st July 2015, 08:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which grade shall be considered for admission to degree course?

To get admission in Degree course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have secured at least 40% marks in your three years Diploma course and you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/CET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Degree course.
31st July 2015, 03:15 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which grade shall be considered for admission to degree course?

After diploma BE/B.Tech is only available option for you if you want to do degree course. For admission in BE/B.Tech you need to give an entrance test named LEET Lateral Entry Engineering Test. You have to qualify this test for admission. Minimum qualification for this exam is to qualify diploma with minimum of 55% marks for General category candidate. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC category candidate.

After examination rank will be allotted according to marks obtained in LEET. On the behalf of this rank you need to compete in counselling to get a seat. As if you get a seat in counselling then simply visit to college campus and complete all admission related formalities there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?