15th September 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Helpful books for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

give me a list of books of mechanical engineering diploma that would be helpful in my education?

Related Questions:
  1. Which book is helpful to get a government job? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
  3. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  4. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  5. Which book should I refer to get a government job? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  7. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  8. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the criteria for jobs in PSU's? Books which are helpful for preparation?
  12. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  17. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  18. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
30th September 2014, 01:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Helpful books for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

The entire list of helpful books and the syllabus of diploma mechanical engineering is attached below. You can refer to it and get to know the books. Apart from that you can also refer to books which are necessary for entrance exams in PSUs and other organizations. Such books are:-

-Objective Mechanical Engineering for Diploma Engineers. Click here to buy.
-NTPC - Mechanical Engineering : Diploma Trainees Recruitment Examination. Click here to buy.
-Objective Mechanical Engineering for Diploma Engineers for DRDO, BHEL, DMRC, Railways & Other Engg. (Diploma) Competitive Exams. Click here to buy.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DiplomaMechSem-ItoVI.pdf(743.9 KB, 869 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?