26th November 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for CS being PGDM holder?

I have completed my pgdm last year from aima i want to do cs how can i aplly to the particular course

20th August 2014, 11:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for CS being PGDM holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my pgdm last year from aima i want to do cs how can i aplly to the particular course
Yes, you are eligible to apply for CS course after PGDM course. 12th standard or its equivalent is the minimum educational qualification is required to apply for CS foundation course. If you have already completed the bachelor degree course, you are eligible to apply directly for the CS executive course. So, based on you are qualification you can apply for any one of the levels.

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) is a professional Program. The duration of the course is four years and the course is divided into three levels Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board in order to apply for Foundation course.
-Applicants who are Graduate are directly eligible for the executive program.

How to apply:-

The applicant can download the application form from the official website of ICSI or directly visit the ICSI headquarter or regional office. The application form must be sent to the headquarter, regional office or any of the chapters of the institute. The DD should in favor of the headquarter located in New Delhi.

For more Information please visit here:- www.icsi.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?