23rd May 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for diploma course in Pathology from ZBC after 12th?

my question is...

i want to ask that how we can apply after 12th or appearing under graduation with ZBC for pathology diploma course?

15th July 2015, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for diploma course in Pathology from ZBC after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my question is...

i want to ask that how we can apply after 12th or appearing under graduation with ZBC for pathology diploma course?
Pathology is a study of Laboratory Technology to become a technician in laboratories, perform chemical analysis of blood, and assisting in research labs. The duration of Diploma course is two year. There is a degree course is also available for pathology, which is three year course. There are some institutions which takes pathology in the name of Diploma in Laboratory Technology (Pathology Testing). Which is a good course to study.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Pathology after completing 12th standard. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?