8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PG Diploma in Japanese Management course in Bangalore University? Eligibility to apply?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Japanese Management course in Bangalore University. Can you please let me know how can I apply for this PG Diploma course? What is the eligibility criteria for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Course and fee structure of PGD(Japanese Management) in Bangalore University? Course duration of this course?
  2. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  3. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  4. How to do Non Med in private college? I have completed commerce stream with 75%
  5. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  6. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  7. Which is the best institute for UGC NET at East Delhi? My subject is Psychology
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  9. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria asked for MBA after graduation in open university?
  11. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  12. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  13. Good colleges after 62.26 percentile in XAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  15. List of colleges to apply for direct admission in US after completion of diploma in business management?
  16. Best B.School which I can get after scoring 508.5 composite score?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. How can I apply for doing MCA in Bangalore University?
9th October 2016, 10:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PG Diploma in Japanese Management course in Bangalore University? Eligibility to apply?

In order to apply for PG diploma in Japanese Management course in Bangalore University, at first you have to appear for an entrance examination. This examination has three steps, first a written test is conducted followed by group discussion and finally, personal interview.

Eligibility to apply for this course:

> Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university.

> Minimum 60% marks is required in 10th, 12th and in graduation.

> The institution from where graduation has been done should be English medium.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can definitely apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?