8th January 2022, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Diploma if discontinued plus two due to bad health?

I am discontinued to plus two my bad health problem and still i have completed 11th so i am how to apply for diploma which course easy to me . i am a back pain patient

15th January 2022, 04:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Diploma if discontinued plus two due to bad health?

You can pursue 10+2 again starting with std 11th.

The other option is to get admission in three year diploma course on the basis of std 10th educational qualification.

No lateral admission in diploma after std 10th.
15th January 2022, 07:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Diploma if discontinued plus two due to bad health?

Diploma is three year course and you are eligible to pursue course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 10th from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the government institutions. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get admission in the course.

In case you want to pursue 10+2 you have to start with std 1th again.
15th January 2022, 09:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for a diploma course even if you have not completed your class 12th standard. It completely depends which diploma course you want to do as some courses need not require plus two qualifications. Some courses like engineering require plus two qualifications. Some of the diploma courses which you can do are given below.

Diploma in Education
Diploma in Journalism
Diploma in Fashion Designing
Diploma in Graphic Designing
Diploma in Game Designing
Diploma in Photography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?