3rd October 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?

Sir, I am just now 12th passed. I have got 51% in 12th. I want to become an engineer via diploma. How can i get admission in 2nd year of diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  4. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  7. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  8. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  9. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  10. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th? -- [New]
  11. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
  12. How to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Diploma based admission in B Tech 2nd year?
  14. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  15. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  16. How can I take admission in MSc 2nd year for PG after doing B.E in IT and diploma in Management
  17. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  18. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
3rd October 2015, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?

Admissions in 2nd year of Diploma course are offered only to candidates who have completed 2 years ITI course or 12th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?