15th March 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?

I'm doing diploma in printing technology.
I want to change my field & want to get admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in printing technology. I've scored well in diploma yet...
I'm from Mumbai, Maharashtra & I've heard here is the flexiblity in education...
Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering ???
if yes then what is the procedure for that???
thank you for giving me chance to share my query with you!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  2. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  3. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  4. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  5. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  6. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  7. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  8. How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?
  9. AFter diploma how can I take admission in direct 2nd year?
  10. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  11. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  12. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  14. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  15. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  16. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  17. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  18. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
23rd March 2015, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?

You can apply for lateral entry entrance exam for getting admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completion of your Diploma in Engineering course. You will get lateral entry admission in same stream in which you have studied your Diploma in Engineering.

If you have done Printing technology then you will get admission in B.Tech Printing Technology only through lateral entry procedure. If you want to get admission in B.Tech mechanical engineering then it will be very difficult because most of the colleges don't allow these kind of admission.
26th March 2015, 02:53 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?

As you are a Diploma Holder then you are eligible for getting admission in Engineering in your relevant field. So for admittion you need to give LEET Exam i.e Lateral Entry Engineering Exam. This is just like an entrance exam which is consist of two Parts i.e General as well as Professional.

In general exam you will face question's from subject's like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, & English where as in Professional Exam you will face question from your relevant field or trade.

Once you score well in this exam you will definitely get a reputed Engineering College because seats are allotted on the behalf of LEET Score.
30th March 2015, 06:11 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello sir

The solution of your problem is given below........

For getting the admission in btech you must cleat the all six semester of the diploma

Then you collect all your DMC

After that if you have above 85 % degree then fill the form of sacholarship

Then you go to the collage where you want to get the admission

Then talk with the principal of the collage and show all the requiered certificate

Then fill the form of getting admission

After that your admission will be open

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?