5th March 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Arch after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Computer Technology?

Respected Sir,
How to join B.Arch
after finishing Diploma in Computer Technology ?
I have done 3 years full time Diploma course.
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available in madras christian college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in computer technology?
  3. How to apply in IITs after completing diploma in Computer Technology? Can I get a scholarship to study in Abroad?
  4. Master degree in Physics after B.Sc in Physics? Does master in Physics course comes under AICTE?
  5. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?
  7. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  8. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in computer technology?
  10. Post Graduation Diploma in Computer from IGNOU?
  11. Where should I take admission after diploma in Computer Technology? Last years cut off list?
  12. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?
  15. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Technology?
  16. How can I get admission for IIT after diploma in computer technology?
  17. Can I take admission for mechanical after completing diploma in computer technology?
  18. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
30th October 2015, 01:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Arch after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Computer Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
How to join B.Arch
after finishing Diploma in Computer Technology ?
I have done 3 years full time Diploma course.
Please help me to know about this.

Yes you can do B.Arch after your Diploma in Computer Technology.

The eligibility to study the course is a diploma (10+3) in any stream from a recognised college with 50% marks.

If you scored more than 50% marks then you are eligible to apply for the course.

There will be an entrance exam called NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture.

You will be admitted to the college on the basis of the marks scored in diploma and NATA.

The duration of the course is 5 years for all the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?