1st February 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?

Respected all
is nata score complesary to do diploma corses
in Arch courses by ignou or any govt. college ?
also imform me about opportunity of diploma in arch,
any medium to be a better man in architecture?

14th June 2016, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected all
is nata score complesary to do diploma corses
in Arch courses by ignou or any govt. college ?
also imform me about opportunity of diploma in arch,
any medium to be a better man in architecture?
No, the NATA score is not required to study Diploma in Architecture course. The Diploma in Architecture course is not available in IGNOU. IGNOU offer only B.Arch course, for this you have to clear NATA. The diploma in Architecture course is available in various polytechnic colleges in India.

- Candidates should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board. There will be an entrance examination in some states for the admission.

- The candidate should be very good in drawing skills and creativity to study the course.

- You can work in various construction companies and with architecture companies. You can also study B.Arch after Diploma in Architecture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?