14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Fine Arts after completing 10th?

I am studying in 10th ICSE Board. I want to know that after my 10th I can study Diploma Fine Arts? If yes then what I have to do for admission? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
9th May 2018, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Fine Arts after completing 10th?

To get admission in Diploma in Fine Arts course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Fine Arts course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university. So, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Fine Arts course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?