16th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?

Hello,

my brother want to study diploma in agriculture
please tell me how to do agriculture
diploma after completion of 10th class???? How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
waiting for your reply........

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  2. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th standard?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  10. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  11. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  12. Can I study Agriculture Diploma course on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  14. Should I join Diploma in Agriculture course after discontinuing 11th standard?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  17. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  18. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
17th April 2016, 04:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?

To get admission in Diploma course, you will have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective state you want to pursue your course from.

Different states conduct different examination for Diploma course as in West Bengal the examination is JEXPO. So, in this case you will have to appear for he examination and after scoring well in the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in any good college to pursue your course.
17th April 2016, 08:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?

You can do the diploma in agriculture after completion of your matriculation. For getting the admission in any good institute for studying diploma in agriculture you will have to appear in the Diploma Entry Test. Diploma Entry Test is commonly known as DET. You should try to score more and more marks in DET, because your DET marks will decide the college level. After that you have to participate in the online counselling. After counselling result you have to visit the college for completing the admission formalities.
17th April 2016, 12:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 10th standard, you are eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture course. Most of the colleges offer direct admission in Diploma in Agriculture on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offer admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination. The duration of Diploma in Agriculture course is 2 years.
17th April 2016, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam if you are willing to do diploma in agriculture after class 10th. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and seats will be allotted on the basis of rank.

Therefore, just be prepared for the state polytechnic entrance exam. 10th standard is the minimum requirement for diploma in agriculture. Hence, no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?