10th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering in India. And I need to go Abroad after that. Please tell me how I can do further studies in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  2. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  3. Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  5. How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  9. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  11. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  12. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  15. Preferred colleges for Automobile Engineering in abroad?
  16. In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Qualification needed to go Abroad for MS in Automobile engineering?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
8th April 2017, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering in India. And I need to go Abroad after that. Please tell me how I can do further studies in Abroad?

You can study various courses like bachelor’s degree in automobile engineering in abroad (countries like Australia) after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering. You have to clear the English language test either TOEFL or ILETS with good marks to get admission in abroad universities. Marks scored in your diploma will also help you to get admission in abroad universities. You have to provide the necessary documents for taking admission in abroad universities. You can contact any one of the educational consultants for taking admission in abroad universities after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. You can also find the admission and other details in the university / college website also.
1st May 2023, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?

How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Precision manufacturing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?