18th June 2016, 01:45 PM
Shaikh Ashfaque

How to get admission in Civil Diploma course after SSC?

Can you please tell me that how to get admission in civil diploma after ssc with 54%? I like civil engineering and I want admission in diploma for civil engineering.

18th June 2016, 08:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Civil Diploma course after SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaikh Ashfaque View Post
Can you please tell me that how to get admission in civil diploma after ssc with 54%? I like civil engineering and I want admission in diploma for civil engineering.

The aspirant has to apply to the Diploma course admission. The eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering is a pass in 10th standard with 35% marks. There will be an entrance examination in some states for the admission to the diploma course and in some states the admission will be based on the marks scored in 10th Class. You have to follow the procedure in your state. And based on the merit list you will be called for counseling and you can join the course in the available polytechnic college.
18th June 2016, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Civil Diploma course after SSC?

For admission in civil diploma you need to apply for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted by the state technical directorate. Diploma in civil engineering is a 3 years course.
Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling. For private colleges there are management quota seats also available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?