29th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get registered in paramedical council of India?

I am a diploma holder of DMLT from para medical board of India. How can I register my name in paramedical council of India?

30th December 2016, 09:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get registered in paramedical council of India?

Since you have completed your Diploma DMLT from Para Medical Board of India. You can definitely register your name in Paramedical Council of India.
Below I have uploaded the registration form, just fill it up and send it to the Secretary of Paramedical Council of India.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL.pdf(973.9 KB, 1897 views)
28th September 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I have sent you application for registration along with fee and life membership charge by DD for Rs 2500/by speed post no.IVR6970678757845on 25.08.18.please give me information about my registration.
3rd October 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED DMLT FROM ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY. HOW CAN I GET REGISTERED IN PARAMEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA ?? CAN I NEED TO GET REGISTRATION ??
22nd October 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I AM JINKA HARI KUMAR OF A.P.STATE. I GOT REGISTRATION IN YOUR PORATAL VIDE REGD. NO. A.P.6236. IT IS NOT VISIBLE IN YOUR VERIFICATION COLUM. PL. CHECK UP.
22nd October 2018, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my dmlt from kd institute of paramedical science bhilai c.g in 2005. I want to register from paramedical council of India can I get registered & what is it procedure
26th November 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed Bsc Anaaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology from Jss medical college in 2017 l want to register from paramedical council of India
I can registered and what is it process?
6th December 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed Bsc Renal Dialysis Technology from Vydehi institute of medical science and research center Bangalore in 2018 August.I want to register from paramedical council of India can I get registered and what is it process
15th January 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

How to register for paramedical council of India and paramedical council of centre have pass dmlt from NIMS paramedical college of technology (NIMS University, Jaipur) this college is approved by agerculture
29th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed pgdmlt.how I register my name in paramedical council of India.what procedure to register in paramedical council of India.
16th October 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my dmlt from nims jaipur rajasthan how can i apply for registration
13th June 2020, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed DMLT from Delhi ParamadicaL and management institute l want to register from paramedical council of India
I can registered and what is it process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?