29th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join air force after completion of diploma course? What is the age limit to apply?

Sir/Mam,

I am diploma holder.. main aircraft mentinance se diploma kiya hu.. mujhe airforce mein jaane k liye kya krna hoga..? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. What is the age limit. plz

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  3. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  6. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  7. If I join Air Force or Army School for admission in +2 will it help me to join Air Force?
  8. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed to join Air Force after completion of diploma course?
  10. Age limit for diploma holder in Air Force?
  11. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  12. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  13. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  14. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  16. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of my Degree course?
  18. What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher
2nd June 2017, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join air force after completion of diploma course? What is the age limit to apply?

Based on Diploma qualification, you cannot join Air Force. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to join Indian Air Force.

The minimum educational qualification required for joining Indian Air Force is either

>> 12th Class

Or

>> Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech)

So on the basis of 12th Class, you can join Indian Air Force through National Defence Academy (NDA). On the other side, you can join Indian Air Force through Combined Defence Services based on Graduation qualification. The minimum age for NDA recruitment is 16.5 years and the maximum age must not exceed 19 years and the minimum age for CDS is 19 years and the maximum age must not exceed 24 or 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?