16th April 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I am interested in navy or air force. i want to do that after completion of my b.tech. is there any opportunity like that? now i was 1st year in b.tech? and my name was sainadh. Can you please answer me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course? -- [New]
  2. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation?
  3. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  4. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  5. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  6. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  7. Date of result of CDS 2 exam?
  8. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  9. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  10. What should I do after completion of 10+2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of 12th with PCMB group?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  14. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  15. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  16. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  18. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
16th April 2016, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of your Graduation in B.Tech course. To join in Indian Navy or Air Force, you must have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in Indian Navy or Air Force through CDS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. Educational Qualification :-
--> For Indian Navy :- You must have completed Graduation degree in Engineering from a recognised university.
--> Indian Air Force :- You must have completed Graduation degree from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. Age Limit :-
--> Indian Air Force :- 19-24 years
--> Indian Navy :- 19-22 years

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate to be eligible to join in Indian Navy.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
16th April 2016, 11:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course?

Yes, it is very much possible to join Indian Navy or Air force after completion of your graduation in B.Tech as the minimum educational required in order to opt for Indian Navy or Air Force is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University.
16th April 2016, 11:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Tech. degree through CDS exam or UES exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services Exam .

UPSC conducts CDS exam twice a year to make recruitment in the Indian Defense Services .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the CDS exam are as under :-

Nationality : Indian.

Academic qualification :

Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy-Graduation in any discipline.

Indian Naval Academy-Bachelor of Engineering.

Indian Air Force Academy-10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-Age Criteria :

Indian Military Academy- 19 years to 24 years

Indian Naval Academy-19 years to 22 years

Indian Air Force Academy-19 years to 23 years

Officer's Training Academy-19 years to 25 years

-Exam process :

*Written Exam

*Interview by Services Selection Board.

University Entry Scheme is the full form for UES .

UES Exam is conducted for candidates to join in Army/Navy/Air Force.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

- The candidate must have passed a degree from a recognized university. Candidates appearing for the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply for the exam.

- The candidate age limit must be in between 19 years to 25 years .

- Only unmarried male candidate are eligible to apply for the UES Exam.
17th April 2016, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am interested in navy or air force. i want to do that after completion of my b.tech. is there any opportunity like that? now i was 1st year in b.tech? and my name was sainadh. Can you please answer me as soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force or Navy wing after completing B.Tech. You can join through CDS exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete Graduation in Engineering with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized university.

Age limit:

For Air Force- The candidate age should be in between 19 years to 23 years.
For Navy Wing. The candidate age should be in between 19 years to 22 years

- The candidate should be physically and Medically fit

Official website - Click Here.
17th April 2016, 08:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

After completion of B.Tech degree, you can apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years
Indian Navy Academy : 19 to 22 years
Indian Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years
15th June 2016, 01:35 PM
Expert king

Yes, you have choice to join in Indian Navy, Air Force after Graduation through CDS exam.

CDS exam stands for Combined Graduation Service which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

CDSE has four entry:-
Indian Military Academy.
Naval Acdemy.
Air Force Academy.
Officers Training Academy.

You must have a B.Sc in Physics and Maths or Engineering if you want to apply for the CDS.

Your age should be between 19-23 years.

There is another exam to join Indian Air Force after Graduation that is AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test).
AFCAT allows the Every Graduation student in their Departments but you should have a Minimum of 60% of marks in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?