12th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join for diploma course being a 10th passed student?

I am pass 10th student . how can I join in diploma ? but I have open collage ,what I do for? I know the diploma courses, p/z say about the courses? sir......

13th July 2015, 07:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join for diploma course being a 10th passed student?

To join in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. Some colleges also offers direct admission to Diploma course by considering candidate's 10th standard Board examination marks.
13th July 2015, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in polytechnic diploma you have to appear for entrance exam which us conducted on state level.

The admission will be based on your rank in the entrance exam through counselling. All you need is 10th pass certificate from a recognized board.
13th July 2015, 07:23 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After completing 10th standard, you have to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted in your state. Then if you qualify in such exam, then you have to attend for the counselling process, which is conducted by examination authorities. In counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in any college as per your rank in Polytechnic entrance exam.
13th July 2015, 09:08 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can appear for the Junior Joint Entrance Examination of your State.
Once you are able to clear this Entrance Examination you will be eligible to study the course of Diploma in Engineering.
It is best for you to join Diploma in Engineering as the scope of jobs and the opportunities that are available once Diploma in Engineering is completed is more than any other courses of Diploma.
13th July 2015, 11:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pass 10th student . how can I join in diploma ? but I have open collage ,what I do for? I know the diploma courses, p/z say about the courses? sir......

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma course after completing 10th standard. Applicants should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent qualification from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics as subjects.

- Those students who have passed 12th standard (or) an equivalent from a recognized board can also apply. Students who have completed two years of ITI training are also eligible.

- Students should attain 15 years of minimum age, but not pass 22 years of upper limit.

The diploma is a three year Technical course. Admission to the course will be based on an entrance examination conducted by the respective Institution. The merit list will be prepared according to marks scored in the qualifying examination as well as the entrance examination conducted by the respective Institution.
6th March 2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

My name is Shiblal Hembrom. I'm from Nepal. I have passed the 10th class and I want joint the computer engineering. So can I get to joint it or what?
29th March 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have pass my 10 in 2010 im.23 ysr old im intrst to join in diploma courses in computer engineering
Because of financials issues i was unable to continue my study
Please, help me out
Let me the process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?