29th January 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in Banking sector being 30 years old Diploma holder in Financial Management?

Hello,
I am 30 years old. I have completed my Graduation around 8 years ago. After that I have completed my Diploma in Financial Management from Welingkar Institute of Management. Now I want to make career in Banking sector. What should I have do for that?

1st February 2016, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in Banking sector being 30 years old Diploma holder in Financial Management?

Most of the PSU banks recruit through IBPS exam. The age limit for IBPS exam is 21 to 30 years for PO post. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

In private sector experience matters in bank jobs. If you have done any bank job previously then you can apply for interview. Selection is based in the performance in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?