29th January 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?

sir. i have doing my graduation from commerce side and i want to make my career in the field of accounts/banking ..... so can you plz tell me which course or diploma course should i pursue further .... i want to do some short period courses and not like c.a or cs.... thanking you

1st February 2014, 08:03 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir. i have doing my graduation from commerce side and i want to make my career in the field of accounts/banking ..... so can you plz tell me which course or diploma course should i pursue further .... i want to do some short period courses and not like c.a or cs.... thanking you
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Banking Sector and there are many banks which are offering candidates to join in the post of Bank Probationary officer and the Bank Clerk post.There are entrance exams which are conducted in order for the candidate to join in the above mentioned posts.

As you have mentioned that you are doing your Graduation,there is nothing to be done in extra after it to join in a Job in Banking Sector.

You are eligible for applying for the Bank PO as per the Education qualification which you possess.As per the Education qualification needed for the Bank PO exam it is that the candidate need to have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and it can be done in any stream.

There are certain other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied and they are:

> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

> The age limit needed for the Bank PO Exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age.

> There are certain upper age relaxation which are allowed for candidates.

> The candidate who is appearing for the Bank PO exam should have known about computers.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the exam.

The selection procedure for the Bank PO exam is:

# Written Test

# Interview

PATTERN FOR BANK PO:

ALL THE EBST
15th May 2015, 04:00 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?

If you want to pursue your career in Accounts or Banking then you need not to pursue any course or diploma for the same.

You can directly apply for the Banking jobs in the accounts sector.

The eligibility criteria for the same being :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?