10th June 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?

Sir, can I know that how many seats are there in Indian School of Business Management and Administration for Advance Diploma in Materials Management course? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about it’s seats availability. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  3. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  4. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  5. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MBA in IIT through CAT?
  7. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  8. How many Advance Diploma in Business Administration seats are available in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  9. Course structure of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  11. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 75 to 80 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  13. Benefits of studying Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management?
  14. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  15. Eligibility for CAT exam after B.Com from correspondence?
  16. Which are some good B.Schools in Bangalore that I can get after scoring 614 composite score?
  17. Which is the best institute for IPCC CA in India?
  18. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 52 percentile in CAT
15th November 2018, 04:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advance Diploma in Materials Management seats are available in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?

Indian School of Business Management and Administration

As per my knowledge, 40 Advanced Diploma in Materials Management seats is available in the Indian School of Business Management and Administration.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Address: 311, 3rd Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Raod, Connaught Place,
New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Phone: 072900 48604
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?