20th February 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Agriculture seats are available in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

Hi friends, I want to join Diploma in Agriculture course which is available in The Gandhigram Rural Institute? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this institute? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

28th February 2019, 12:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Agriculture seats are available in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

The Gandhigram Rural Institute

As per my knowledge, 120 Diploma in Agricultureisats are available in The Gandhigram Rural Institute.

For further information, you can contact at:

Contact Address

Gandhigram, Dindigul District, Chinnalapatti,
Tamil Nadu 624302
11th August 2022, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many Diploma in Agriculture seats are available in The Gandhigram Rural Institute?

No of seats in gandhi gram diplo ma in agri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?