2nd January 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission into IIT Kharagpur in M.Tech in Dairy and Food technology after B.Tech in Dairy technology?

I have B.Tech in dairy technology. I want to get admission in iit kharagpur in M.Tech in dairy and food technology. Am i eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  2. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  3. Syllabus of M.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  4. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  5. Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?
  6. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  7. Career scope of doing M.Tech in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Tech in Food Technology?
  8. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  9. What is the scope in M.Tech Dairy Technology? From where can I do PG course from India as well as from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  11. Prospects after completion of M.Tech Dairy Technology through distance?
  12. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  13. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia?
  15. From where to get the previous years question papers of National Eligibility Test with respect to Dairy Technology Subject?
  16. What am I supposed to do after B.Tech in dairy technology? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA and if M.Tech then should it be done from abroad or here?
  17. What to prepare for admission in National Dairy Research Institute?
  18. Scope of Dairy technology and where to get application form for the same?

3rd January 2016, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission into IIT Kharagpur in M.Tech in Dairy and Food technology after B.Tech in Dairy technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have B.Tech in dairy technology. I want to get admission in iit kharagpur in M.Tech in dairy and food technology. Am i eligible for it?
You have completed B.Tech degree in Dairy Technology so you are eligible for M.Tech course in Dairy Technology in IIT Kharagpur but you should qualify in GATE entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department eligible for GATE exam. There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

4th January 2016, 08:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission into IIT Kharagpur in M.Tech in Dairy and Food technology after B.Tech in Dairy technology?

Yes, definitely you are for the master degree in Dairy and food technology from the IIT Kharagpur after completion of your bachelor degree in the same stream. But for getting admission in IIT you must have at least 60% marks in your bachelor degree. On more eligibility restriction for getting admission in master degree in IIT is that you must have to score more than 250 score in your GATE exam. So you simply have to score good rank in GATE then you will be eligible for the admission in master's.

9th February 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B. Tech food technology.i have written GATE XL and waiting for the result.Is XL score acceptable for doing M. Tech food engineering in IIT?

10th August 2022, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of gate exam for M.tech in dairy and food technology?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?