1st August 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Civil Engineering seats are available in Quantum University?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering from Quantum University. I would like to know how many seats are there for this course in this university? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

4th August 2019, 01:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Civil Engineering seats are available in Quantum University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering from Quantum University. I would like to know how many seats are there for this course in this university? Please tell me about the seats availability. Thank you!

There are 60 Diploma in Civil Engineering seats available in the Quantum University.

Students who have passed 10th standard examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in the Quantum University. The Quantum University website link is given Click Here
4th August 2019, 05:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Civil Engineering seats are available in Quantum University?

There are total number of 60 Diploma in Civil Engineering seats available in Quantum University. The required eligibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering seats available in Quantum University is you must have passed 10th class with Mathematics as a subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
Admissions are done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

More information is available at;
http://www.quantumuniversity.edu.in/...il-engineering
4th August 2019, 10:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Quantum University

The total number of Diploma in Civil Engineering seats that are available in Quantum University is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Roorkee - Dehradun Highway, Mandawar, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247167
Phone: 093199 09777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?